Communicating Climate Adaptation Best Practices for Protected Areas (NPS 17 NERO 0084)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Communicating Climate Adaptation Best Practices for Protected Areas" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.944.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 27, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 08, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $25,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment
Next opportunity: University of California, Merced
Previous opportunity: BLM-WO-Stewardship and Outdoor Ethics Education and Citizen Science Program
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NPS 17 NERO 0084) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|EPA R4 WPD 17 01||FY17 Region 4 Catastrophic Coral Disease|
|NPS 17 NERO 0086||Monitoring Estuarine Condition and Seagrass in NPS Northeast Coastal and Barrier Network Parks|
|P17AS00462||Critical Loads of N Deposition in Grasslands at Carlsbad Caverns National Park|
|F17AS00295||Ecology and Management of Kuroshio shot-hole borer|
|BOR MP 17 N022||Sacramento River Salmonid Passage Model for Data Assessment in Real Time|
|BOR LC 17 N007||Notice of Intent to Award to Nevada Department of Wildlife (NDOW)|
|BOR LC 17 N008||Notice of Intent to Award to Center for Snow and Avalanche Studies|
|L17AS00200||BLM-(MT), Water Quality Assessment and Monitoring|
|L17AS00203||BLM-(MT), Geospatial Riparian-Wetland Data Development|
|L17AS00205||BLM-(MT/DKs) Air Quality,Visibility, and Deposition Monitoring|
|AFRP N01||Sacramento River Monitoring and Restoration of Juvenile Habitat|
|BOR LC 17 N009||Notice of Intent to Award to Yuma County Agriculture Water Coalition|
|RFA 530 17 000001||SERVIR Amazonia|
|BOR LC 17 N010||Notice of Intent to Award to University of Arizona|
|P17AS00504||Program Development and Capacity Building|
|EPA R5 GL2017 CLA||Great Lakes Integrated Cladophora Research and Modeling in Support of GLWQA Annex 4 Phosphorus Target Setting|
|M17AS00020||BOEM FY 2017 Environmental Studies Program|
|NPS 17 NERO 0096||Implement Upper Delaware River Management Plan through the Upper Delaware Council, Inc.|
|EPA OAR OAQPS 17 06||2017 Targeted Air Shed Grant Program|
|USGS 17FA 0238||Real-time hydrologic data using LP-WAN|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NPS 17 NERO 0084", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: