University of California, Merced (BOR MP 17 0009)
- The Department of the Interior, Bureau of Reclamation in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "University of California, Merced" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.564.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 28, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 11, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $389,831.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU
Previous opportunity: Communicating Climate Adaptation Best Practices for Protected Areas
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (BOR MP 17 0009) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P17AS00449||Notice of Intent: FY2017 Implementation of Management Plan|
|P17AS00452||Notice of Intent: FY2017 Implementation of Management Plan|
|NPSNOIYELL1700964||Howard Eaton Trail Improvement Project|
|P17AS00454||Quantifying the effects of the 2016 Coyote Fire on fuel loading and forest structure in Guadalupe National Park|
|L17AS00190||BLM Idaho, Idaho Panhandle Wildlife and Conservation Education Outreach Program|
|F17AS00288||Diversity Joint Venture|
|L17AS00184||BLM OR/WA Community Assistance in Wildland Urban Interface|
|L17AS00193||BLM OR/WA - Yaquina Head Outstanding Natural Area Education and Support|
|L17AS00192||BLM Idaho, Idaho Recreation and Tourism Initiative (IRTI)|
|L17AS00194||BLM Utah Mineral Resource Information Development Project|
|P17AS00465||Archaeological Survey of High Altitude Snow and Ice Patches|
|P17AS00467||Grand Ditch Restoration Adaptive Management Monitoring|
|P17AS00464||Vegetation Mapping and Assessment in Sonoran Desert Network Parks|
|P17AS00466||Data Analysis and Report Writing for CHDN, SODN, and SOPN Monitoring Programs|
|P17AS00463||Inventory and Evaluate Archaeolgical Resources along High Priority Trail Segments|
|L17AS00195||BLM OR/WA Curry County Sudden Oak Death Treatment|
|L17AS00196||BLM-WO, National Seed Strategy Implementation and Sagebrush Restoration|
|L17AS00197||BLM-NM 2017 Youth Opportunities to Work on Conservation Projects on New Mexico Public Lands|
|L17AS00198||BLM-NM Partners for a Clean New Mexico|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "BOR MP 17 0009", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: