Apply for L17AS00185
- The Department of the Interior, Bureau of Land Management in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "BLM-WO-Stewardship and Outdoor Ethics Education and Citizen Science Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.225.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 23, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 24, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $50,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Communicating Climate Adaptation Best Practices for Protected Areas
Previous opportunity: Western Alaska Landscape Conservation Cooperative Coastal Systems FY17
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for L17AS00185
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (L17AS00185) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P17AS00387||Impact of forest restoration activities (thinning) on soil compaction and soil|
|F17AS00269||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Units (CESU)|
|P17AS00403||Notice of Intent: ACE Crews Treat Invasives and Reduce Hazardous Fuel|
|P17AS00407||Remove Hazard Trees and Fuels from the Rainbow Point and Developed Areas of Bryce Canyon National Park|
|F17AS00254||Valle de Oro NWR VISTA and work corps crew|
|L17AS00173||BLM-CO Bat and White Nose Syndrome Surveys and Monitoring, Colorado River Valley Field Office|
|P17AS00419||Notice of Intent: Conduct Restoration and Improve Visitor Experience at Three Picnic Areas|
|P17AS00363||Promote Access to National Park Service Archives|
|P17AS00378||Restoration Project Assistance with Southwest EPMT|
|BOR UC 17 N010||The Next Generation of Evaporation Pans|
|P17AS00359||Science Communication Support for the Sierra Nevada Network|
|L17AS00160||BLM CA Desert Tortoise Research Natural Area (DTNRA), Management and Educational Outreach|
|P17AS00365||Promote Accessibility and Research of National Park Service Collections|
|F17AS00230||R1 ES Sec 6 Grants - Traditional - State Agencies Only|
|P17AS00385||Sentinel Sites of the Western Hemisphere: connecting the conservation dots along the mountains of the Americas to improve protected area resiliency & biological diversity|
|P17AS00362||Landbird, Vegetation, and Water Resource Monitoring in CHDN Parks|
|P17AS00393||Redwood Creek Habitat Enhancement Data Support|
|P17AS00384||Improve Access to Information on Cultural and Natural Resources|
|F17AS00265||15.650 Research Grants, Generic|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "L17AS00185", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.