Trail maintenance Cosby and Big Creek trails system (P17AS00488)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Trail maintenance Cosby and Big Creek trails system" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.931.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 12, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 14, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $31,043.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Consortium Linking Oncology with Thrombosis (CLOT) (U01)
Previous opportunity: Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P17AS00488) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F17AS00310||Mid Klamath River Fall Chinook Spawner Survey|
|L17AS00210||BLM CA Rock Art and the Public CASO Applegate Bakersfileld Field Offices|
|NPS 17 NERO 0089||Manage Forest Gaps at Morristown National Historical Park|
|USGS FA 17 0278||Notice of Intent: Surficial Mapping Sister and Sumnerville Quads, Cass Co MI, Coalition Program|
|NPSNOIGLCA1701079||Connecting Youth to Parks through Conservation|
|P17AS00490||Development of Technical Reference Materials|
|P17AS00493||Cooperative GIS Research and Support for Cultural Resource condition Assessment and Cultural GIS Data Management|
|F17AS00311||Mississippi River Basin 2017 Asian Carp Partnership Projects for USFWS Funding|
|P17AS00497||Notice of Intent: Local Youth Employment in Southern Arizona, aka Next Generation Ranger Corps Program (NextGen)|
|L17AS00208||BLM-(MT), Fish Impediment Inventory Along Montanaâ¿¿s HiLine, North Central Montana District|
|NPSNOIVALL1701088||Resilient Landscapes: Watershed Restoration on the Valles Caldera NP|
|P17AS00500||Multi-Element Chemical Analysis of Slave Village Soils at Cumberland Island National Seashore|
|NPSNOIGUMO1701021||Trail Repair & Restoration of Landscapes|
|F17AS00315||Cabo Rojo NWR VISTA|
|NPSNOIGUMO1701025||Trail Repair and Restoration|
|USGS FA 17 0279||Notice of Intent: Glacial Mapping of Western Waushara County Wisconsin|
|USGS FA 17 0312||Notice of Intent - Three-Dimensional Geologic Mapping in Cayuga County, New York|
|USGS 17 FA 0098||Notice of Intent|
|USGS 17 FA 0097A||Notice of Intent|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P17AS00488", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: