Apply for NOI ILAB 22 03
- The Department of Labor, Bureau of International Labor Affairs in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Technical Support for Enhancing National Capacity to Prevent and Reduce Child Labor in Vietnam (ENHANCE)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 17.401.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 14, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by NOTE This is a Notice of Intent. There is no announcement related to this notice. We are not accepting applications..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $8,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Watershed Assessments for the National Water Quality Initiative
Previous opportunity: Local Food Promotion Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for NOI ILAB 22 03
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NOI ILAB 22 03) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SFOP0008881||DRL FY21 Latin America and the Caribbean Labor Consortium|
|SFOP0008882||Balkans Journalist Exchange|
|DHS 22 DAD 024 00 02||Fiscal Year 2022 Emergency Food and Shelter National Board Program (EFSP) ($130M)|
|DOS BAGHDAD PD 2022 004||Iraqi Alumni Association Development|
|PAS MOROCCO FY22 03||American Spaces Grant Funding 2022|
|SFOP0008867||Global Engagement Center - Annual Program Statement|
|NIGER SSH FY2021||Ambassadors' Special Self Help Fund|
|DOS AZE PD 22 02||U.S. Embassy Baku PAS Annual Program Statement|
|NG FTIF 2022||Fiscal Transparency Innovation Fund (FTIF)|
|22CS24||Criminal Justice Coordinating Councils (CJCCs) Resources Project|
|SFOP0008904||DRL Advancing Human Rights and Fundamental Freedoms in the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea (DPRK or North Korea)|
|DOS KAZ NS AEECA 22 005||Small Grants for Media Programs|
|PAS BE200 FY22 02||U.S. Embassy Brussels PAS Annual Program Statement (APS)|
|PAS BE200 FY22 01||U.S. Embassy Brussels PAS Annual Program Statement (APS)|
|SRP SSY FY2022||SRP Statement of Interest NOFO|
|SFOP0008919||Afghan Women Economic Empowerment Through Leveraging the Private Sector|
|720BHA22APS00001||Transforming the International Humanitarian Data Ecosystem|
|DE FOA 0002764||Notice of Intent to Issue Formula Grant Administrative and Legal Requirements (ALRD) Announcement No. DE – FOA-0002736|
|SFOP0008788||DRL FY21 IRF Promoting Interfaith Respect and Social Inclusion in Bulgaria and Romania|
|PLSO00001||TEC Inc Pre-Award Notice - PLSO|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NOI ILAB 22 03", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.