Apply for USDA AMS TM LFPP G 22 0001
- The Department of Agriculture, Agricultural Marketing Service in the agriculture sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Local Food Promotion Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.175.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 01, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 16, 2022 No Explanation.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 100 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture
Next opportunity: Technical Support for Enhancing National Capacity to Prevent and Reduce Child Labor in Vietnam (ENHANCE)
Previous opportunity: Improving Structures in Local Organizations to Address Workplace Harassment
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for USDA AMS TM LFPP G 22 0001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USDA AMS TM LFPP G 22 0001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USDA AMS TM RFSP G 22 0009||Regional Food System Partnerships|
|USDA NRCS LA MULTI 22 NOFO0001151||Louisiana Conservation Delivery Technical Assistance|
|RDBCP VAPG 2022||Value-Added Producer Grant|
|FSIS 02152022||Salmonella Risk Assessment - FSIS|
|USDA FAS MCGOVERN DOLE PROGRAM 22 001||FY 2022 MCGOVERN-DOLE INTERNATIONAL FOOD FOR EDUCATION AND CHILD NUTRITION PROGRAM|
|USDA FAS 10606 0700 22 001||UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE FOOD FOR PROGRESS PROGRAM|
|USDA FAS 10619 0762 10 22 0002||International Agricultural Education Fellowship Program, Northern Triangle|
|USDA FAS 10619 0762 10 22 0001||International Agricultural Education Fellowship Program, Northern Triangle|
|USDA NRCS AR MULTI 22 NOFO0001138||FY 22 Arkansas Technical Assistance Projects|
|2023 02||Foreign Market Development Cooperator Program|
|2023 01||Market Access Program|
|2023 03||Quality Samples Program|
|2023 04||Technical Assistance for Specialty Crops|
|2023 05||Emerging Markets Program|
|USDA AMS TM MPIRG G 22 0001||Meat and Poultry Inspection Readiness Grant|
|USDA NRCS AL CTA 22 NOFO0001182||AL NRCS Technical Outreach and Education FY22|
|USDA NRCS AL CTA 22 NOFO00011292||Alabama NRCS Technical Outreach and Education for FY2022|
|USDA NRCS NH CIG NOFO0001146||Conservation Innovation Grants New Hampshire State Program|
|TEST PTS E2E||test-pts-e2e|
|72052222RFA00002||USAID/Honduras Agricultural Enterprise Development Alliance Activity|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USDA AMS TM LFPP G 22 0001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.