How to Survive a Death Valley Summer; Death Valley National Park (P19AS00211)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "How to Survive a Death Valley Summer; Death Valley National Park" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.954.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 11, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Notice of Intent to Award. This is NOT a request for application. This funding announcement is to provide public notice that the National Park Service will fund the following project under an existing Cooperative Agreement with OLVF.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $44,236.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: Stewards of the Future Youth Crew Engage Young Audiences at Local National Historic Sites
Previous opportunity: Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Colorado Plateau CESU
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P19AS00211) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NPS NOIP19AC00325||Illinois Freedom Project - Youth Mentor Trainings & Workshop|
|NPS NOIP19AC00361||Education Science Technology Engineering and Math (STEM) and Outreach Program - DAAV|
|P19AS00258||Buddy Bison Fishing Clinic School Program|
|P19AS00260||Buddy Bison School and Kids to Parks Day Programs|
|ND NOFO 19 111||E-Teacher Alumni Train the Trainers|
|ED GRANTS 061219 001||OSERS-OSEP: Doctoral Training Consortia Associated with High-Intensity Needs CFDA Number 84.325H|
|NPS 19 NERO 0042||Expand Public Access to Olmsted Archives with Digitizing Project|
|ED GRANTS 061319 002||Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services (OSERS): Rehabilitation Services Administration (RSA): American Indian Vocational Rehabilitation Services (AIVRS) CFDA Number 84.250M|
|MMR FY19 NOFO 01||English Access Microscholarship Program (Access)|
|DOS NBO PAS FY19 010||EducationUSA Adviser Position|
|DOS BAGHDAD PD 2019 013||English Access Microscholarship Program for Erbil|
|DOS BAGHDAD PD 2019 014||English Access Microscholarship Program for Sulaymaniyah|
|ED GRANTS 061319 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): State Tribal Education Partnership (STEP): Tribal Education Agency Development Discretionary Grant Program (STEP Development) CFDA Number 84.415A|
|ND NOFO 19 112||Internationalization of Indian Universities: Collaboration and Capacity Building|
|P19AS00277||Youth Conservation Internships|
|P19AS00246||Timucuan Preserve Natural Resource Management Youth Internships|
|P19AS00287||Natural Resource Assistants (2)|
|ED GRANTS 061919 003||Institute of Education Sciences (IES): Statewide Longitudinal Data Systems (SLDS) CFDA Number 84.372A|
|ED GRANTS 061919 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Minority Science and Engineering Improvement Program (MSEIP) CFDA Number 84.120A|
|ED GRANTS 061919 002||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Strengthening Institutions Program (SIP) CFDA Number 84.031A|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P19AS00211", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: