Apply for RFA FD 20 012
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Food and Drug Administration in the agriculture, consumer protection, food and nutrition sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Advancing Conformance with the Voluntary National Retail Food Regulatory Program Standards (VNRFRPS) (U18) Clinical Trials Not Allowed" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.103.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 27, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 27, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $70,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 63 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture, Consumer Protection, Food and Nutrition
Next opportunity: OVC FY 2020 State Victim Liaison Project
Previous opportunity: Fellowships
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFA FD 20 012
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA FD 20 012) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|RFA FD 20 026||Cooperative Agreement for Data Collection on Antimicrobial Use in Dogs and Cats (UO1) Clinical Trials Not Allowed|
|PAR 20 105||Laboratory Flexible Funding Model (LFFM) (U19) Clinical Trials Not Allowed|
|RFA FD 20 027||Integrated Pathogen Reduction Technologies for whole blood and blood components for transfusion (R01) Clinical Trial Not Allowed|
|RFA FD 20 024||FDA's National Curriculum Standard Development and Training Delivery and Development (U18) Clinical Trial Not Allowed|
|PAR 20 124||NARMS Cooperative Agreement Program to Strengthen Antibiotic Resistance Surveillance in Retail Food Specimens (U01) Clinical Trials Not Allowed|
|RFA FD 20 031||Exploring the use of Real-World Data to Generate Real-World Evidence in Regulatory Decision-Making (U01) Clinical Trials Optional|
|PAR 20 132||Development and Maintenance of the Animal Feed Regulatory Program Standards with Optional Coordinated Preventive Control Regulatory Activities and Capacity Building (U18) Clinical Trial Not Allowed|
|RFA FD 20 030||Exploring the use of Real-World Data to Generate Real-World Evidence in Regulatory Decision-Making (U01) Clinical Trials Optional|
|RFA FD 20 028||Retail Food Safety Association Collaboration (U18) Clinical Trial Not Allowed|
|RFA FD 20 034||Cooperative Agreement to Support FDA Land and Water Initiative (U01) Clinical Trial Not Allowed|
|RFA FD 20 029||Cooperative Agreement to Support an Evidence-based Clinical Practice Guideline for the Treatment of Acute Dental Pain (U01) Clinical Trials Not Allowed|
|RFA FD 20 033||Drug Development Science Support (U01) Clinical Trials Optional|
|RFA FD 20 032||CBER FY20 FOA for AAV vector manufacturing for diseases affecting very small populations (R01) Clinical Trial Not Allowed|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA FD 20 012", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.