Advanced Building Construction with Energy Efficient Technologies & Practices (ABC) (DE FOA 0002099)
- The Department of Energy, Golden Field Office in the energy sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Advanced Building Construction with Energy Efficient Technologies & Practices (ABC)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 81.086.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 03, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 12, 2019 Initial Concept Paper is due June 10, 2019 at 500 PM ET through EERE Exchange at https://eere-Exchange.energy.gov.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $5,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 30 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Energy
Next opportunity: Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Colorado Plateau CESU
Previous opportunity: Assistance to High Energy Cost Communities
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DE FOA 0002099) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DE FOA 0002029||FY19 BIOENERGY TECHNOLOGIES OFFICE MULTI-TOPIC FUNDING OPPORTUNITY ANNOUNCEMENT|
|DE FOA 0001980||FY19 Advanced Manufacturing Office Multi-Topic FOA|
|BOR LC 19 N013||Notice of Intent to Award to Northern Arizona University|
|DE FOA 0002004||Low Cost, Efficient Treatment Technologies For Produced Water|
|DE FOA 0002017||Management of Stewardship Science Graduate Fellowship (SSGF) and Laboratory Residency Graduate Fellowship (LRGF) Programs|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DE FOA 0002099", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: