Apply for PAS CMR FY21 09
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Cameroon in the education, employment, labor and training sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Youth Entrepreneurship Symposium – Building the Next Generation of Entrepreneurs" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.040.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 27, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 10, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $20,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Individuals.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education, Employment, Labor and Training
Next opportunity: Project to Combat Forced Labor and Child Labor in the Production of Goods in Malaysia
Previous opportunity: Telehealth Technology-Enabled Learning Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for PAS CMR FY21 09
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (PAS CMR FY21 09) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DOS GEO 21 GR 010 06092021||Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET) Support Program 2021|
|PD062021 1||Entrepreneurship/Career/Job Training & Development|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "PAS CMR FY21 09", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.