Apply for DOS MHL FY21 001
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to the Marshall Islands in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Republic of the Marshall Islands (RMI) Cybersecurity Capacity Building" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.124.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 06, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 06, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Telehealth Technology-Enabled Learning Program
Previous opportunity: OVC FY 2021 Services to Support Victims of Hate Crime and Strengthen Communities
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DOS MHL FY21 001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DOS MHL FY21 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|STX 100 TM 21 GR0001||Democracy Commission Small Grants Program|
|72066921RFA00002||Media Activity, Liberia|
|DHS 21 DAD 024 00 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2021 Emergency Food and Shelter National Board Program (EFSP)|
|SFOP0008085||DRL Supporting Peaceful Elections in Kenya|
|008 FY2021||Bold Initiatives Small Grant Program|
|SFOP0007583||Supporting Peaceful Elections in Ethiopia|
|PAUPDFY21004||The Road to Global Entrepreneurship Week|
|PAS TIJ FY21 01||U.S. Consulate General Tijuana Public Affairs Section Annual Program Statement|
|SRB10021FO007||PAS Belgrade_Program Support for Speakers Program (FY2021)|
|AFMDG SSH 21 01||Ambassador’s Special Self-Help Program – Small Grants|
|STATE BISHKEK PAS 21 0005||Media Small Grants Program|
|PAS SURABAYA FY21 01||U.S. Consulate General Surabaya PAS Annual Program Statement|
|PSG MBA FY21 01||PEPFAR Small Grants: National Level Coordination of Community -led Feedback Program|
|009 FY2021||Bold Small Grants Mentoring Program|
|SSH MBA FY30 01||Ambassador's Special Self Help Program|
|72027821RFA00005||Strengthening Civil Society System (Sawt) Activity|
|BRAZIL PAS FY21 04||U.S. Speaker and Specialist Program for Brazil|
|DOS LONDON PD 2021 CA3008||Diverse Perspectives Student Journalists Reporting Tour|
|MICC FSH 21 0002||Fort Huachuca Army Compatible Use Buffer Program|
|DHS 21 MT 041 02 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2021 National Dam Safety Program (NDSP) - Region 2|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DOS MHL FY21 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.