Apply for USDA FAS 10960 0200 10 20 0004
- The Department of Agriculture, Technical Agricultural Assistance 10.960 in the agriculture sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Promoting Science based standards in the Gulf Standardization Organization" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.960.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 04, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 24, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $250,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture
Next opportunity: Head Start/Early Head Start Grantee -- Washington, District of Columbia
Previous opportunity: Strengthening Government Labor Law Enforcement
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for USDA FAS 10960 0200 10 20 0004
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USDA FAS 10960 0200 10 20 0004) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USDA FSA SND AMA 2020||Organic Certification Cost Share Programs|
|USDA FSA SND NOCCSP 2020||Organic Certification Cost Share Programs|
|USDA FAS 10960 0200 10 20 0005||Engaging APEC in Sustainable Agricultural Development|
|USDA FAS 10960 0200 10 20 0006||International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium (IATRC)|
|USDA FAS 0700 10606 C2||FY 2020 FFPr Limited Merit-Based NOFO 2|
|USDA FAS 10960 0200 10 20 0007||Support to Global Agricultural Innovation Agenda and Forum|
|USDA NIFA 1890COE 007732||Centers of Excellence at 1890 Institutions (1890 COEs)|
|KV SU 09192020 0614||Opportunity title from S2S|
|KV SU 09192020 0611||Opportunity title from S2S|
|KV SU 09192020 0623||Opportunity title from S2S|
|PD HORT IL||Pre-NOFO-Notice FTF Horticulture IL|
|USDA NIFA AHSI 007832||Alaska Native-Serving and Native Hawaiian-Serving Institutions Education Competitive Grants Program (ANNH)|
|FSIS FERN 10292020||FSIS FERN Cooperative Agreement Program|
|USDA FAS 10960 0700 10 21 0005||Empowering Ukrainian Agricultural Associations|
|USDA FAS 10777 0700 10 21 0001||2021 Norman E. Borlaug International Agricultural Science and Technology Fellowship – Mexico Initiative|
|USDA FAS 10960 0700 10 21 0006||Research on School Meals Projects in Africa|
|USDA FAS 10777 0700 10 21 0002||2021 Norman E. Borlaug International Agricultural Science and Technology Fellowship, Fall Release|
|USDA FAS 10961 0700 10 21 0001||Scientific Cooperation Research Program (SCRP)|
|USDA FAS 0700 10608 21 S||FY 2021 McGovern-Dole Standing Supplemental NOFO|
|KV SU 12192020 0952||Opportunity title from S2S|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USDA FAS 10960 0200 10 20 0004", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.