Apply for DLA 202201B
- The Department of Defense, Defense Logistics Agency in the business and commerce sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Procurement Technical Assistance Program-Option Period for Existing PTACs" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 12.002.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 18, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 30, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 95 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Business and Commerce
Next opportunity: FY22 GUIDELINES FOR BROWNFIELD CLEANUP GRANTS
Previous opportunity: Project to Combat Forced Labor and Child Labor in the Production of Goods in Malaysia
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DLA 202201B
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DLA 202201B) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|OSBDC 2022 05||OSBDC Funding Opportunity|
|OSBDC 2022 04||SBDC in the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands (CNMI)|
|OSBDC 2022 03||OSBDC Funding Opportunity for the State of Louisiana|
|RDBCP RBDG 2022||Rural Business Development Grant (RBDG)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DLA 202201B", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.