Apply for OJJDP 2020 18135
- The Department of Justice, Office of Juvenile Justice Delinquency Prevention in the law, justice and legal services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "OJJDP FY 20 Preventing Trafficking of Girls" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.035.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 08, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 26, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $600,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 4 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Law, Justice and Legal Services
Next opportunity: Air Quality in South Asia
Previous opportunity: Democracy Commission Small Grants Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for OJJDP 2020 18135
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (OJJDP 2020 18135) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SFOP0006796||Counter Wildlife Trafficking in South America|
|693JJ920R000018||Support for Probation Services for DWI Offenders|
|TREAS GRANTS 052021 001||Low Income Taxpayer Clinic|
|INL20CA0027 COSTARICA GBVJUSTICESECTOR||Response to Gender-Based Violence Justice Sector Reform|
|INL20GR0016 EAKOSOVO JUSTICE 050420||Kosovo Access To Justice|
|INL20CA0035 COURTMGT CROATIA 050820||Efficient and Transparent Court Management in Croatia|
|INLBOG 05082020 LEP||Colombian National Police Plan Cuadrante Police Service Model Assessment|
|INLBOG 05082020 LEPHR||Colombian National Police Human Resources Assessment|
|INLBOG 05082020 LEP BPA||“Colombian National Police-Basic Police Academy Curriculum Assessment”|
|ONDCP DRUGCOURT 2020||Drug Court and Technical Training Grant|
|SFOP0006949||Building Capacity to Counter Illegal Mining|
|SINLEC20CA0038 COSTARICA TRAVELLOGISTICS||CARSI San Jose Travel & Logistics|
|SFOP0006982||Western Hemisphere Rule of Law Index and Analysis Program|
|SFOP0007014||Building Justice Sector Capacity in Timor-Leste|
|SFOP0007047||Logistical Support for Law Enforcement Projects in Southeast Asia|
|SFOP0006906||Transnational Anti-Money Laundering Assistance|
|SFOP0007094||INL/KM Police Training for International Law Enforcement Personnel|
|SFOP0007091||Development of Anti-Corruption and Anti-Money Laundering Tools to Identify Unexplained Wealth Held by Politically Exposed Persons (PEPs)|
|SFOP0007096||Promoting Accountability in Iraq and Syria For Genocide, Crimes Against Humanity, and War Crimes|
|SFOP0007195||Western Hemisphere Regional Transnational Crime Assessment and Analysis|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "OJJDP 2020 18135", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.