Apply for USDA NRCS ND CIG 17 01
- The Department of Agriculture, Utah State Office in the agriculture, environment, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "North Dakota Conservation Innovation Grants Fiscal Year 2017" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.912.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 12, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 14, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $75,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 2 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Individuals, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture, Environment, Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Promote and Provide Cultural Heritage Programs and Events
Previous opportunity: National Park Service- Glacier Transit Agreement
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for USDA NRCS ND CIG 17 01
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USDA NRCS ND CIG 17 01) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USDA NRCS NHQ RCPP 18 01||Regional Conservation Partnership Program|
|USDA NRCS KS CIG 17 01||Kansas Conservation Innovation Grants FY 2017|
|USDA NRCS IA CCG 17 01||Iowa Conservation Collaboration Grants - Fiscal Year 2017|
|USDA NRCS ID CIG 17 01||Conservation Innovation Grant|
|USDA NRCS PR CIG 17 01||Conservation Innovation Grant|
|USDA NRCS NM CIG 17 01||Conservation Innovation Grant|
|USDA NRCS NH CIG 17 01||New Hampshire Conservation Innovation Grants - Fiscal Year 2017|
|USDA NRCS RI CIG 17 01||Conservation Innovation Grant|
|USDA NRCS VA CIG 17 01||Virginia Conservation Innovation Grant|
|USDA NRCS MI 17 01||MI Conservation Innovation Grants for Fiscal Year 2017|
|USDA NRCS SC CIG 17 01||South Carolina Conservation Innovation Grants|
|USDA NRCS CO CIG 17 01||Colorado Conservation Innovation Grants - Fiscal Year 2017|
|USDA NRCS PABAY CIG 17 01||Pennsylvania Cheseapeake Bay Conservation Innovation Grants|
|USDA NRCS CA CIG 17 01||California Conservation Innovation Grants|
|USDA NRCS MS CTA 17 01||Mississippi Conservation Technical Assistance (CTA)|
|USDA NRCS VT CIG 17 01||Vermont Conservation Innovation Grant|
|USDA NRCS MS ACEP 17 01||Mississippi ACEP-WRP-EWP|
|USDA NRCS NHQ TEST 17 01||TEST|
|USDA NRCS OR CIG 17 02||Oregon Conservation Innovation Grants - Forest Stand Resiliency|
|F17AS00244||Inventory and Monitoring Changes In Vegetative Communities on Flood Irrigated Wet Meadows|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USDA NRCS ND CIG 17 01", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.