Apply for RFA AG 19 009
- The Department of Health and Human Services, National Institutes of Health in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "NIA AD/ADRD Health Care Systems Research Collaboratory (U54 - Clinical Trial Required)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.866.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 25, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 06, 2018.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: BJA FY 18 Justice Accountability Initiative (JAI): Pilot Projects Using Data-driven Systems To Reduce Crime and Recidivism
Previous opportunity: Fiscal Year 2018 Earthquake Consortium and State Support (ECSS) Direct State Assistance - Region 7
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFA AG 19 009
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA AG 19 009) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HRSA 19 028||AIDS Drug Assistance Program (ADAP) Emergency Relief Funds (ERF)|
|CDC RFA OT18 1805||Preventive Health and Health Services Block Grant– 2018|
|RFA RM 18 020||Limited Competition: Human Heredity and Health in Africa Consortium Biorepository (U24 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA AG 19 011||Integrative Omics to Enhance Therapeutics Development for Healthy Aging (UH2/UH3 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|72049218APS00001 03||Health Equity and Financial Protection Platform (HEFPP)|
|CDC RFA GH15 16320401SUPP18||Global Health Security Partnership Engagement: Expanding Efforts and Strategies to Protect and Improve Public Health Globally|
|CDC RFA GH15 16210401SUPP18||Global Health Security Partnership Engagement: Expanding Efforts and Strategies to Protect and Improve Public Health Globally|
|CDC RFA GH15 16270301SUPP18||Protecting and Improving Public Health Globally: Building and Strengthening Public Health Impact, Systems, Capacity, and Security|
|CDC RFA GH16 17180301SUPP18||Partnering with Regional Institutes to Strengthen Essential Public Health Functions in Vietnam|
|72052118RFA00005||Health Leadership Project (HLP)|
|HRSA 18 124||Rural Communities Opioid Response Program - Technical Assistance|
|HRSA 19 006||Children’s Hospitals Graduate Medical Education (CHGME) Payment Program|
|HRSA 18 101||Screening and Treatment for Maternal Depression and Related Behavioral Disorders Program|
|CDC RFA GH19 1917||Technical Assistance to Central Asian National HIV Programs to Achieve and Sustain HIV Epidemic Control under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA OT18 18030101SUPP18||Tribal Public Health Capacity-Building and Quality Improvement Umbrella Cooperative Agreement|
|CDC RFA GH19 1925||Support of Strategic Information Activities in the Kingdom of Lesotho under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|HRSA 18 125||Newborn Screening State Evaluation Program|
|CDC RFA EH18 1806||Childhood Lead Poisoning Prevention Projects, State and Local Childhood Lead Poisoning Prevention and Surveillance of Blood Lead Levels in Children|
|CDC RFA GH19 1935||Supporting Laboratory Strengthening Activities and Partnerships for Countries Supported under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA GH19 1905||HIV Technical Assistance in Burma under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA AG 19 009", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.