Apply for FR AMT 22 004
- The Department of Transportation, DOT - Federal Railroad Administration in the transportation sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "FY22 Supplemental for the Northeast Corridor Cooperative Agreement to the National Railroad Passenger Corporation" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 20.315.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 16, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 26, 2022 No Explanation.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $602,002,045.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Transportation
Next opportunity: OVC FY 2022 Invited to Apply - Administrative Funding Adjustment to Previously Funded FY2021 VOCA Victim Compensation
Previous opportunity: DoD Melanoma, Focused Program Award- Rare Melanomas
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for FR AMT 22 004
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (FR AMT 22 004) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|FR AMT 22 003||FY22 Supplemental for the National Network Cooperative Agreement to the National Railroad Passenger Corporation|
|693JJ3 NSFLTP FY22||2022 Nationally Significant Federal Lands and Tribal Projects Program|
|FR CRS 22 004||FY22 Consolidated Rail Infrastructure and Safety Improvements Grant Program|
|DOT SMART FY22 01||Strengthening Mobility and Revolutionizing Transportation (SMART) Grants Program|
|FR AMT 22 006||National Network IIJA Supplemental Cooperative Agreement to the National Railroad Passenger Corporation|
|FR AMT 22 005||Northeast Corridor IIJA Supplemental Cooperative Agreement to the National Railroad Passenger Corporation|
|693JJ322NF00010||Advanced Transportation Technologies and Innovative Mobility Deployment (ATTIMD) Program|
|FTA 2022 015 TRI STAR||FY22 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) for Transit Buses Demonstration and Automated Transit Bus Maintenance and Yard Operations Demonstration|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "FR AMT 22 004", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.