Apply for SFOP0008519
- The Department of State, Bureau Of Educational and Cultural Affairs in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "FY 2022 Youth Leadership Program with Burma" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.415.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 10, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 11, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $190,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Puget Sound Action Agenda – Tribal Implementation Lead 2.0
Previous opportunity: Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part F Dental Reimbursement Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for SFOP0008519
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SFOP0008519) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|02||FY 2022 Julia Taft Refugee Fund|
|SCAISB 22 AW 13 01112022||Media Training for Journalists in the Newly Merged Districts of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa|
|SCAISB 22 AW 014 01112022||Countering Violent Extremism and Fostering Community Resilience|
|SFOP0008520||DRL Seeding Deep Expertise in the Networks of Digital Protection Providers Who Serve Threatened Groups|
|22CS20||Developing Organizational Resources to Support Behavioral Change|
|SCAISB 22 AW 015 01122022||Addressing Environment Protection and Climate Change to Promote Tourism|
|SMK800 22 PAS002||2022 Alumni Engagement Innovation Fund (AEIF 2022)|
|SFOP0008526||FY 2022 Notice of Funding Opportunity for Technical Support to Central American Minors (CAM) Program Petitioners|
|PDS BUD FY22 NOFO AWE||Academy for Women Entrepreneurs Hungary 2022|
|22CS09||Building the Capacity to Support Legal and Evidence-Based Pretrial Decisions at the State and Local Level|
|DHS 21 GPD 044 00 97||Assistance to Firefighters Grant Program, Fire Prevention and Safety Grants|
|SFOP0008528||Projects to Understand, Prevent, and Address Rising Gender-Based Violence in Eastern Europe and the Caucuses and the Nexus with Violent Extremism|
|SRB10022FO002||PDS Belgrade University Partnership Program|
|SRB10022FO003||English Language Small Grants|
|PAS STG FY22B||Annual Program Statement – Public Diplomacy Programs with Chile|
|72061222RFA00001||Governance for Solutions (GfS) Activity|
|PASDIL NOFO FY22 02||20th Anniversary of U.S.-Timorese Diplomatic Relations|
|SFOP0008531||DRL Protecting the Rights of Environmental Defenders in Africa|
|STATE BISHKEK PAS 22 0001||Annual Program Statement for Public Affairs Cultural and Educational Programs (“Public Diplomacy Grants Program”)|
|SCAISB 22 AW 016 01182022||Enhancing Entrepreneurial Capacity of Youth in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa through Technology|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SFOP0008519", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.