Developing Skills and Methods for Landscape Scale Inventory and Evaluation of Cultural Resources (P17AS00666)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Developing Skills and Methods for Landscape Scale Inventory and Evaluation of Cultural Resources" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 15, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 20, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $439,999.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: The Emergency Wetlands Resources Act of 1986
Previous opportunity: FY18 Saltonstall Kennedy Competition
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P17AS00666) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F17AS00406||15.648 Californian Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit|
|F17AS00287||Central Valley Improvement (CVI) Anadromous Fish Restoration (AFR)|
|F17AS00407||Modeling Habitat Connectivity to Support State Wildlife Action Plans in the Mid-South|
|P17AS00670||Geospatial Analytics for the Fire Management Offices of the National Capital, Northeast, and Southeast Regions of the National Park Service|
|P17AS00660||Mission Blue Butterfly Translocation Project|
|F17AS00379||Central Valley Project Improvement Act/Anadromous Fish Restoration Program|
|L17AS00230||BLM Utah Vernal Information Center|
|NPS 17 NERO 0142||Collaborative Management and Implementation of Chesapeake National Historic Trails and Chesapeake Gateways, Parks and Sites Programs and Projects|
|F17AS00410||2017 Bayou de Chien and MS Bayous Project of Kentucky|
|N62473 17 2 0013||Exotic Species Control at Naval Auxiliary Landing Field San Clemente Island|
|P17AS00677||Improve Hornbek Homestead Accessibility to Enhance Visitor Experience|
|P17AS00682||Implementation of Natural Resource Projects at Lake Mead National Recreation Area|
|L17AS00229||BLM - Arizona, Wildland Urban Interface Community Fire Assistance|
|P17AS00686||Notice of Intent: Repair Wind Damaged Adobe Building at Cow Creek|
|P17AS00687||Endangered Bird Monitoring and Evaluation at Hawaii Volcanoes National Park|
|F17AS00412||Cooperative Landscape Conservation|
|F17AS00414||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Units|
|P17AS00690||Investigate Fall Swarming and Spring Staging by Indiana Bats and Tricolored Bats in Great Smoky Mountains National Park|
|P17AS00691||Collaborative Study of the Flora of the Channel Islands|
|F17AS00416||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Units|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P17AS00666", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: