Augusta Canal Authority Management Of Augusta Canal National Heritage (P19AS00321)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Augusta Canal Authority Management Of Augusta Canal National Heritage" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.939.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 26, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by This Notice of Intent to Award is not a request for applications. This announcement is to provide public notice of the National Park Services intention to fund the following federal financial assistance project without full and open competition.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $332,097.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Previous opportunity: Stewards of the Future Youth Crew Engage Young Audiences at Local National Historic Sites
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P19AS00321) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|ND NOFO 19 113 REPOST||Hands on the Future: A Making and Computer Coding Skill-building Program for Women|
|ND NOFO 19 114||Educating the Public on Air Quality|
|P19AS00328||NCPE interns at Minute Man National Historical Park|
|P19AS00330||Frontline Interpreter Intern ¿ WRBR|
|P19AS00332||Restore and Improve Wetlands as part of the Repairs and Restoration to the Functionality of Dike System on Cockspur Island|
|P19AS00333||NCPE interns at North Cascades National Park Service Complex|
|P19AS00334||Museum and Archives Cataloging, Access and Preservation|
|P19AS00336||Cumberland Island National Seashore Collections Management Youth Internship|
|19 BKK NOFO 2||YSEALI Economic Empowerment Regional Workshop|
|ND NOFO 19 116||Empowering Economies through Innovation: Building Capacity for Indo-U.S. Joint Research|
|DOS PTA 201915||2019 South Africa Community College Administrator Program Pre-departure Orientation Logistics|
|72026319RFA00001||Teach for Tomorrow|
|SFOP0006009||Support to American-Style Higher Education in Iraq|
|P19AS00340||Asian American Pacific Islander National Historic Landmarks Theme Study|
|DOS GEO 19 CA 003 070219||University Research Program in STEM|
|P19AS00342||HAF Community Assistance Fellows|
|NPS 19 NERO 0058||Historic Annapolis City Dock Place Making & Interpretation Project|
|DOS LONDON PD 2019 CA 019||Future Agricultural Leaders Exchange|
|P19AS00343||Nome Community Archaeology Expedition|
|ED GRANTS 070319 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Expanding Opportunity Through Quality Charter Schools Program (CSP): Grants to Charter School Developers for the Opening of New Charter Schools CFDA Number 84.282B|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P19AS00321", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: