Apply for P18AS00576
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Applying Sound Science to Identify Adaptation Strategies that Protect Resources and Facilities under Changing Environmental Conditions in National Parks" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 22, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by NO APPLICATIONS.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $226,810.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Scaling-resistant RO/NF membrane for concentrate minimization
Previous opportunity: Epidemiology Program for American Indian/Alaska Native Tribes and Urban Indian Communities, Cancer Activities
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P18AS00576
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P18AS00576) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F19AS00127||R7 - State Wildlife Grant (SWG) Program- Open ONLY to State Fish and Game Agency|
|F19AS00150||Fish and Wildlife Management Assistance|
|F19AS00187||Science Applications Region 4 2019-2020|
|F19AS00206||Fish and Wildlife Management Assistance|
|F19AS00221||Genesee River and Genesee River Watershed Natural Resource Damage Assessment and Restoration Settlement|
|P19AS00207||NATIONAL PARK SERVICE FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD|
|F19AS00224||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit|
|F19AS00231||White-nose Syndrome Research Grants - FY2019|
|F19AS00237||Desert Tortoise Monitoring Final Database Developer|
|F19AS00297||15.678 - Cooperatiev Ecosystem Studies Unit|
|F19AS00331||MIGRATORY BIRD JOINT VENTURE|
|F19AS00360||National Wildlife Refuge Enhancements|
|F19AS00382||Fish and Wildlife Coordination and Assistance Programs|
|F19AS00383||Fish and Wildlife Coordination and Assistance|
|F19AS00384||Fish and Wildlife Coordination and Assistance|
|F20AS00020||The Breeding Ecology of Aleutian Terns in the Kodiak Archipelago|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P18AS00576", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.